- James F. Dodson, Robstown, Texas, is the NCC’s chairman for 2013.
- Wallace L. Darneille, a Lubbock, Texas, cooperative official, is the NCC’s vice chairman for 2013.
- Coalter Paxton, III, a Wilson, N.C., warehouseman, was elected as the NCC’s vice president.
Re-elected NCC vice presidents by industry segment are:
- Cooperative – Meredith B. Allen, Greenwood, Miss.
- Ginner – Sid Brough, Edroy, Texas.
- Cottonseed – John C. Fricke, Pine Bluff, Ark.
- Merchant – G.W. “Bill” Winburne, Peoria, Ariz.
- Manufacturer – Anderson C. Warlick, Gastonia, N.C
- Sledge Taylor, a Como, MS, ginner, was re-elected secretary-treasurer.
NCC staff officers include:
- Dr. Mark Lange, NCC president and chief executive officer.
- John Maguire, senior vice president, Washington Operations.
- Dr. Gary Adams, vice president, Economics and Policy Analysis.
- Craig Brown, vice president, Producer Affairs.
- Dr. Bill Norman, vice president, Technical Services.
- Harrison Ashley, vice president, Ginner Services.
- Kevin Latner, vice president, Foreign Operations
- Fred Johnson, vice president, Administration and Program Coordination.
Elected to the NCC Board:
- Allen McLaurin, Laurel Hill, N.C.
- Bowen Flowers, Clarksdale, Miss.
- Michael D. Alexander, Colorado City, Texas.
- Donald J. Cameron, Helm, Calif.
- Clyde T. Sharp, Roll, Ariz.
- Robert R. Waters, Jr., Scotland Neck, N.C.
- Richard Kelley, Burlison, Tenn.
- Robert J. Royal, Midnight, Miss.
- Gregory W. Gillard, Fresno, Calif.
- Lee Tiller, Odem, Texas.
- Charlie Jackson, Memphis, TN.
- Jay T. Cowart, Altus, Okla.
- Donald Robinson, Garner, N.C.
- DaneJones, Bakersfield, Calif.
- Shane Stephens, Greenwood, Miss.
- Jordan Lea, Greenville, S.C.
- JohnD. Mitchell, Titus, Ala.
- Richard L. Clark, III, Cordova, Tenn.
- Eduardo L. Esteve, Dallas, Texas.
- Joseph T. Nicosia, Cordova, Tenn.
- AndyBorem, Tifton, Ga.
- Brandon L. Winters, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- James C. Massey, Harlingen, Texas.
- James W. Patterson, York, S.C.
- JohnD. Stewart, III, Greenwood, MS.
- Michael Quinn, Garner, N.C.
- GregT. Sikes, Brooklet, Ga.
- David C. Camp, Greenwood, Miss.
- Jarral Neeper, Bakersfield, Calif.
- Lonnie D. Winters, Lubbock Texas.
- Robert H. Chapman, III, Inman, S.C.
- JohnL. Bakane, Sanford, N.C.
- James Martin, Gastonia, N.C.
- David Hastings, Mauldin, S.C.
- OwenJ. Hodges, III, Columbus, Ga.
- John Burch, cooperative, president, Bakersfield, Calif.
- Jordan Lea, merchant, first vice president, Greenville, S.C.
- Dahlen Hancock, producer, second vice president, Ropesville, Texas.
- Keith T. Lucas, cooperative official, treasurer, Garner, N.C.
- Mark D. Lange of Cordova, Tenn., was re-elected as secretary and
- Kevin Latner of Washington, D.C., was elected as assistant secretary.
Newly elected as CCI directors for 2013 included:
- Frederick Barrier, cooperative official, Greenwood, Miss.
- Robin Perkins, manufacturer, Sanford, N.C.
- Matthew S. (Matt) Laughlin, merchant, Pasadena, Calif.
- Ernst D. (Ernie) Schroeder, Jr., merchant, Bakersfield, Calif.
- Taylor Slade, producer, Williamston, N.C.,
Re-elected 2013 CCI directors include:
- Michael D. (Mike) Alexander, Colorado City, Texas.
- Rickey L. Bearden, Plains, Texas.
- Donald J. (Don) Cameron, Helm, Calif.
- Richard Kelley, Burlison, Tenn.
- Stewart Weaver, Jr., Edmondson, Ark.
- Gregory C. (Greg) Wuertz, Coolidge, Ariz.
- Thomas S. (Sid) Brough, Edroy, Texas.
- Kent D. Fountain, Surrency, Ga.
- R. Steven (Steve) Dyer, Cordova, Tenn.
- Eduardo L. (Eddy) Esteve, Dallas, Texas.
- G.W. (Bill) Winburne, Peoria, Ariz.
- Hank Reichle, Greenwood, Miss.
- Lonnie D. Winters, Lubbock, Texas.
- Gail Kring, Lubbock, Texas.
- Vance C. Shoaf, Milan, Tenn.
- Werner Bieri, Jefferson, Ga.
Serving as ACP state producer chairmen:
Chairman is Clyde Sharp, Roll, Ariz.
- Alabama – Neal Isbell, Muscle Shoals, and Walter L. Corcoran, Jr., Eufaula.
- Arizona – Paul Ollerton, Casa Grande, and Greg Wuertz, Casa Grande.
- Arkansas – Herrick F. Norcross, III, Tyronza.
- California – Mark McKean, Riverdale.
- Florida – B. E. “Sonny” Davis, Jr., Cottondale.
- Georgia – Tim Crosby, Pavo, and Ronald C. Lee, Bronwood.
- Kansas – Kent L. Goyen, Pratt.
- Louisiana – Jason Condrey, Lake Providence; and Benjamin Guthrie, Newellton.
- Mississippi – Cliff Heaton, Lyon.
- Missouri/Illinois – Steve Droke, Hornersville, Mo.
- New Mexico – Nathan H. Jurva, Carlsbad.
- North Carolina – Donny Lassiter, Conway, and Gary Respess, Pantego.
- Oklahoma – Danny Robbins, V, Altus, Danny Davis, Elk City.
- South Carolina – Rusty Darby, Jr., Chester; and Kendall W. Wannamaker, St. Matthews.
- Tennessee/Kentucky – Jimmy Moody, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Texas – Shawn Holladay, Lubbock; Doyle K. Schniers, San Angelo; and Jon R. Whatley, Odem.
- Virginia – James W. Jones, Jr., Windsor.
Elected as a NCC producer director was BowenFlowers, Clarksdale, Miss., representing the Mid-South region. Re-elected as NCC producer directors were: Allen McLaurin, Laurel Hill, N.C., representing the Southeast region; Michael J. Alexander of Colorado City, Texas, from the Southwest region; and Donald J. Cameron, Helm, Calif., from the Western region. Clyde Sharp will serve as the at-large NCC producer director.
The new TCGA officers are:
- President – Richard Kelley, Burlison, Tenn.
- First Vice President – Dwayne Alford, Yuma, Ariz.
- Second Vice President – Levin Lynch, Bennettsville, S.C.
- Third Vice President – Ron Craft, Plains, Texas.
- Chairman – Lee Tiller, Odem, Texas.
- Harrison Ashley of Cordova, Tenn., serves as NCGA’s executive vice president.
NCC State Units
- Walter Corcoran, Jr., producer, Eufaula
- Neal Isbell, producer, Muscle Shoals
- Harold Gaines, ginner, Autaugaville
- Dan Thelander, ginner, Maricopa
- Russell L. Kuhnhenn, ginner, Glendale
- Bill Brackett, ginner, Buckeye
- Herrick Norcross, III, producer, Tyronza
- Thad R. Freeland, ginner, Tillar
- Nathan B. Reed, producer, Marianna
- John E. Seiler, producer, Blythe
- Mark C. McKean, producer, Riverdale
- Joseph Cain, warehouser, Hanford
- B.E. Davis, Jr., producer, Cottondale
- Joseph M. Diamond, producer, Jay
- Scott Mitchell, ginner, Donalsonville, Ga.
- Ronald C. Lee, Jr., ginner, Bronwood
- Thomas W. Stallings, warehouser, Funston
- Ken Roberts, ginner, Colquitt
- Thomas L. Lahey, producer, Moscow
- Stuart C. Briggeman, producer, Pratt
- Gary D. Feist, ginner, Anthony
- John E. Carroll, producer, Gilbert
- Ted Schneider, producer, Lake Providence
- Jason T. Condrey, producer, Lake Providence
- John Rodgers Brashier, producer, Indianola
- David C. Camp, cooperative, Greenwood
- Coley L. Bailey, Jr., cooperative, Coffeeville
- A.C. Riley James, ginner, New Madrid, Mo.
- Jeffrey J. Hux, producer, Sikeston, Mo.
- Stephen L. Harris, ginner, Senath, Mo.
- Alberto Pando, ginner, Mesquite
- Nathan Jurva, producer, Carlsbad
- Keith Franzoy, producer, Hatch
- Robert B. Fleming, Jr., Scotland Neck
- Eugene C. Fry, manufacturer, Gastonia
- Taylor Ward, ginner, Murfreesboro
- Randy Squires, cooperative, Altus
- Daniel M. Davis, producer, Elk City
- Brandon L. Winters, cottonseed, Oklahoma City
- Kendall W. Wannamaker, producer, Saint Matthews
- Levin D. Lynch, ginner, Florence
- Gill Rogers, producer, Hartsville
- Jimmy Moody, producer, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Jason R. Luckey, producer, Humboldt, Tenn.
- W. Allen Espey, Jr., ginner, Huntingdon, Tenn.
- Doyle K. Schniers, producer, San Angelo
- Jim Bradford, ginner, Dimmitt
- Rick Willis, warehouser, Brownfield
- Randy Everett, producer, Stony Creek
- James Jones, Jr., producer, Windsor
- Joey G. Doyle, producer, Emporia.